MECHANIC IN ANDALUCIA

Iniciado por adieadie, 19 de Septiembre de 2008, 13:46:05

adieadie

Cita de: "JOTA"
Cita de: "adieadie"
Cita de: "EDV11"By the way, is your car with spanish plates? If you have UK plates don't even worry about the exhaust. But if you plan to change them, keep your stock system, as you will have to put it on every time you want to pass MOT (ITV in Spain). We are not allowed to change the exhaust system in any way, only if it already comes homologated...

For example I have a full decated exhaust from Moongoose, and every time I have to take the car to inspection, I just put the stock exhaust on...

So decat is a problem here as well. Maybe a "sportscat" is possible.

Car has only been in Spain 2 weeks so still UK but I will be transferring it to Spanish plates - legally I'm allowed 6 months before i need to transfer.

So what is the most popular modification here in Spain? Raising the turbo boost?

The most popular fucking mod in this country is that. The only thing that they do is to put some plastics on their cars and four stickers. This is tuning in Spain.... Pathetically.... And all of them with Diesel power.........  :r_8xzwl:

La puta modificación más popular en este país es esa. Lo único que hacen es poner unos plásticos encima de sus coches y cuatro pegatas. Eso es el tuning en España...... Patético.... Y todos ellos petroleros.......  :s244:

Why is that? Dont the Spanish like messing around with cars or is it some other reason? Is the ITV too strict or something?