Un británico en España

Iniciado por CharlieV5sti, 11 de Enero de 2013, 01:21:19

impreza agoncillo

bienvenido

McGregorsti

saludos y bienvenido  :s498:  :s121:
Si el resto de coches del planeta pudieran mostrar emociones, temblarían ante las siglas STI.

parros

Bienvenido a España y al foro, saludos desde Torremolinos
parrossti(arroba)hotmail.com

FREEDAWEED

Hi my name is Nick. I live in Malaga province. I to am new to clubsubaru.es and it's the same for me using translators. It was a bit of a shock seeing another brit on here. Nice to see another like minded Scooby owner on here that i can chat with. There isn't many Scooby's in Spain compared to the UK but the love for them here is strong lol.

Hola mi nombre es Nick. Yo vivo en la provincia de Málaga. I soy nuevo en clubsubaru.es y es lo mismo para mí usando traductores. Fue un poco de un shock ver a otro brit aquí. Es bueno ver otro propietario ideas afines Scooby aquí que yo pueda conversar. No hay muchos de Scooby en España en comparación con el Reino Unido, pero el amor por ellos aquí es fuerte lol.

CharlieV5sti

Hello mate, I had a feeling there must have been at least a couple more Brits on here. Where did you live back in the UK and how long have you lived here?

peuafons

>Bienvenido al foro.

>Saludos desde Valencia.

FREEDAWEED

Hello mate. The wife is from Brighton and I've lived all over the south of England and we've lived here just over 9 years. What about you?

parros

Cita de: "FREEDAWEED"Hello mate. The wife is from Brighton and I've lived all over the south of England and we've lived here just over 9 years. What about you?

Please, we have rules in the forum, where you can only write in Spanish.
thanks

Por favor, tenemos unas normas en el foro donde solo se puede escribir en castellano
Gracias

FREEDAWEED

No voy a hacer que todos los mensajes están en español e Inglés. arrepentido

Sorry i will make sure i speak in Spanish and English.

parros

Cita de: "FREEDAWEED"No voy a hacer que todos los mensajes están en español e Inglés. arrepentido

Sorry i will make sure i speak in Spanish and English.

Ok, gracias